Graves Garrett receives 1st Chambers ranking, honored as leading Missouri firm for white collar crime and government investigationsRoss Martin
Graves Garrett is pleased to announce its ranking as one of Missouri’s top White Collar Crime and Government Investigations firms. In the 2020 Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business guide, Chambers and Partners ranked Graves Garrett as a Band 1 firm in Litigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations— one of only two firms in the state to receive the top-level distinction.
Additionally, Graves Garrett partners Todd Graves and Nathan Garrett were both ranked as Band 3 attorneys in Missouri for Litigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations. Only 12 attorneys in the state received a band ranking.
The full rankings for this category can be found here.
Published by London-based Chambers and Partners, the annual Chambers USA guide ranks firms and attorneys in a wide range of practice areas based on in-depth research, and client and peer interviews. As the preeminent guide of the legal industry, Chambers evaluates attorneys based on their legal knowledge and experience, ability and effectiveness, and client service.
In the guide, clients told Chambers USA the following about Graves Garrett and its and attorneys:
- “They bring big-firm capabilities with boutique-firm customer experience, loyalty and depth.”
- “They were very thorough and the work product that they produced was excellent.”
- Another source appreciates that the team is “always careful and responsive to the clients’ questions and thoughts.”
- Nathan Garrett was highlighted for his “outside-the-box creative thinking.”
- Todd Graves was noted for his experience and for being “excellent and responsive with deep knowledge and a high level of practicality.”